South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Marketing and Communications teams are the key ambassadors of our corporate brand. From overseeing the way in which we approach our clients and showcase our products and services, to positioning South Pole as a global thought leader in the fight for climate action, we sharpen and strengthen our brand positioning and multiply our impact in the market through our strong value proposition. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
As Associate Director of Solution Marketing, you will lead our Solution Marketing team as we implement a new suite of solutions to grow our leading Climate Solutions. You will implement solid product marketing techniques to establish a robust and scalable approach to solution marketing.
You will ensure the client is always front of mind during the solution development and planning process and that performance is continually optimised during the in-life stages. You will work closely with the Solution and digital teams and the sales organisation to deliver the right strategy for each solution offering whilst focusing on scalable growth of all solutions and there is a clear and frictionless sales experience for each channel.
You will be responsible for ensuring the right tools are in place to maximise conversion and integrate solutions to maximise client lifetime value. As a commercially driven marketing director, you will create a strong team, with clear deliverables and set and deliver against ambitious objectives. You will understand the solution roadmap and the channel mix and empower your team to prioritise their activities. This is an exciting role which would suit an accomplished marketer with a strong product marketing backbone and solid commercial sense. This is a strategically important role and as you demonstrate success will shape and develop the team to deliver further value.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Design and implement an effective product marketing capability including digital growth strategies, segmented client journeys, strong sales guidance
- Responsible for managing the integration of the solution offering to present clear journeys for our clients
- Focus on growth strategies to scale the reach and impact of our leading climate solutions
- Set new structures and continuously innovate on the tools required to engage clients from all sectors to shift their ambitions to actions
- Key interface between Solutions Development, Digital Product, Marketing and Sales
- Ensure the right solution mix is delivered to the right segment to support ambitious growth targets
- Degree in relevant subject
- Strong track record and extensive experience in delivering structured product marketing of a complex solution offering delivered through an expert sales channel
- Confident, structured product marketing director with experience in innovating the tools to drive growth hopefully in a B2B environment
- Clear understanding of solution components and the role the key areas play in scaling sales performance and ultimately climate impact
- Understanding of the solutions required to achieve climate action at scale
- Ability to challenge convention and lead others to achieve new ways of working.
- Inspiring manager and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment
- Fluent in English
- Valid work authorisation
- Experience in working on service-based solutions and in a B2B sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of environmental and sustainability topics
- Ability to think laterally to take a new approach to doing things and achieve culture change would be a benefit
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.