South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Consultancy & Advisory Services team provides our clients with outstanding technical expertise that enables the successful implementation of complex sustainability projects. Our expertise spans across multiple topics including land and water management, climate strategies, renewable energies, environmental impact assessments, green products, climate policy, carbon pricing, climate finance, and sustainable finance, to name just a few. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic sustainability professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
The Customer Success Associate - Digital Climate Solutions supports the implementation and operation of integrated climate action solutions. This includes assisting in the development and deployment of the solution and providing support once the solution is in operation. In collaboration with the Sales and Product Teams, you will ensure client satisfaction, follow up on operational obligations, and guarantee a high quality of service
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Support our clients during the implementation of our digital solutions
- Take an active role in focusing on the retention and growth of our clients by understanding their business and meeting their goals
- Ensure client satisfaction by assuring timely delivery of responses and guaranteeing a high quality of our services
- Provide first-class technical and operational support to the clients to keep solutions up to date and support in activation of campaigns
- Cooperate with colleagues from different teams to understand requirements, remove blockers and increase efficiency
- Be responsible for the maintenance of internal resources for our colleagues so they are updated on the latest developments in our work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Entry-level experience in customer-facing B2B Customer Success
- Understanding of software systems architecture to design the best solution to integrate climate action with our e-commerce and software customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to challenge the status quo and think out of the box, and a passion for operational excellence
- Ability to successfully navigate complexity and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Holder of a valid work permit is a must
- Passion for environmental issues and understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
- Interest in working in a small interdisciplinary team with an international and multicultural context
- Fluent in another European language (preferably German or Dutch)
- Eagerness to grow and learn in a dynamic and fast-evolving team
- Experience with Salesforce
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make; South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.