South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
South Pole is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team. We actively encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need us to make adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
About the Employer Brand team:
We represent the voice of our employees at South Pole and are responsible for leading the design, development and execution of all employer brand and recruitment marketing campaigns. Working as a key part of the People and Culture Team, developing employer brand propositions and core employee and candidate messaging across all areas of our business, with an innovative and consistent approach, closely aligned to HR, Recruitment, Marketing and Communications.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Global Head of Employer Brand and DEIB, you will support the design and delivery of our global internal and external attraction strategy.
- Building internal relationships and aligning with key stakeholders in multiple departments as the Employer Brand and DEIB advocate responsible for end-to-end attraction campaigns.
- Mapping the employee and candidate journey and experience, devising solutions to streamline and improve employee experiences
- Being a DEIB advocate by driving inclusion through every part of our process.
- Supporting the Recruitment, HR and Employer Brand team to design multi-faceted campaigns utilising all channels and assets including digital, social and print.
- Work closely with the HR team to manage internal communications throughout our workforce
- From concept to creation including storyboarding and production of new video content to support all of our attraction initiatives
- Ensuring our employer brand is managed and protected when designing and creating marketing materials for external events.
- Internal and external stakeholder management, key stakeholders being the wider People and Culture, HR, Employer Branding and Recruitment and Sourcing teams, along with any external suppliers.
- Be a thought leader on EVP and Employer Brand and provide support to the wider Employer Brand team on projects when needed.
- Previous employer brand or internal communications experience with a talent for building and developing copy and visual content, someone who has a real focus on detail and is passionate about the employee and candidate journey.
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously must be highly organised and data-driven.
- A creative do-er and thinker, someone who thinks outside of the box, and is confident in sharing ideas and how they could work as part of campaigns/strategy.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Must be proactive, self-motivating and work well in a flexible agile culture.
- Is a team player able to thrive as part of a virtual team.
- Building credible strong and long-lasting relationships with your team and the wider organisation – this will help in the execution and implementation of all strategies.
- Work with HR, Internal Communications, L&D, Recruitment and Marketing.
- Experience in working with global social media – both design and activation
- Understanding of global markets and nuances
- Experience working with G-Suite and Microsoft Tools.
- Design and copy experience
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.