South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Marketing and Communications teams are the key ambassadors of our corporate brand. From overseeing the way in which we approach our clients and showcase our products and services, to positioning South Pole as a global thought leader in the fight for climate action, we sharpen and strengthen our brand positioning and multiply our impact in the market through our strong value proposition. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
The Marketing Analyst will take a hands-on approach to measuring and optimizing marketing initiatives. Our ideal candidate is metrics-driven and has experience working within B2B marketing functions to develop best-in-class campaign and solution analysis functions. You will work within our Market & Customer Insights team and use data to make recommendations to regional marketers globally.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Track, measure, and optimize B2B marketing campaigns and assets, ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes through iterative processes and test-and-learn strategies
- Build and manage internal dashboards and reporting structure for the B2B marketing activities showing the true ROI of marketing activities
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to summarize ROI, key learnings, and business impact(s) of campaigns and activations, as well as create reports to share campaign progress
- Monitor key performance indicators for marketing campaigns to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of prospecting and marketing tactics.
- Use data to make campaign recommendations
- Support on other analysis requests, including product/solutions reporting based on available data
- Serve as the primary contact and trusted advisor for the marketing team on campaign reporting optimising and testing related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related discipline
- Several years of experience in B2B marketing and/or marketing/data analytics role
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on B2B marketing campaigns & channel effectiveness
- Fluency with marketing automation and CRM platforms (eg. Salesforce, Pardot)
- Strong understanding of Google Sheets / Excel or similar data analysis tools
- Strong understanding of pipeline management and metrics (leads, opportunities, meetings, sales funnel, etc)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize to achieve optimal results
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems and test new approaches
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Master’s degree Eagerness to grow and learn in an evolving environment
- Good planning skills
- Proficiency in other data analytics and business intelligence tools such as Tableau, etc
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced international environment
- Passion for environmental issues and understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.