South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Marketing and Communications teams are the key ambassadors of our corporate brand. From overseeing the way in which we approach our clients and showcase our products and services, to positioning South Pole as a global thought leader in the fight for climate action, we sharpen and strengthen our brand positioning and multiply our impact in the market through our strong value proposition. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
As Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Climate Solutions portfolio, you will help us be strategic, systematically customer-centric and digital as you lead the evolution and marketing of our climate journey. The objective is to scale climate solution distribution & adoption at a much faster rate allowing us to help more organizations take positive action against climate change.
This is an exciting role that would suit an accomplished marketer with strong commercial acumen, good technical understanding, communication skills and a confident client-facing manner.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Define what we sell:
- Manage, structure and evolve our portfolio of climate solutions per segment
- Define how we sell:
- With Product and Marketing Specialists, guide consistent creation of the target user journey per segment and the value propositions for our major solution categories
- Measure performance, identify and implement improvements along the journey
- Lead the ideation, testing and implementation of new business models as well as cross/upselling business rules for our standard solutions
- Support sales: Sales & Marketing enablement:
- Implement & refine the business rules in our sales enablement software
- Drive implementation & adoption of digital sales enablement tools as well as explore/assess new ones
- Leverage the power of digital for tooling and measuring success
- Define structure & content of the sales & marketing media library. Regularly measure performance & drive improvement
- Experience working in product marketing in a B2B or professional services industry
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sustainability or related disciplines
- A customer-centric mindset with an understanding of how to translate findings into meaningful, actionable recommendations, keeping the internal user and external customer at the heart of everything you do
- Deep experience in research approaches & business model/pricing validation
- Digital mindset - driving digital transformation in sales & marketing
- Highly analytical, Data-driven decision maker
- Result-oriented work approach with the ability to work quickly from concept to completion
- English language and right to work
- Strong ability to bridge the gaps between departments and establish a common language that will help demystify technology jargon and drive user adoption of all user groups
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent understanding of sales and marketing cycles and processes
- Demonstrable experience in delivering internal GTM launches to include Salesforce CRM, and Content Platform integrations
- Additional language is a plus
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.