South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions, we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Marketing and Communications teams are the key ambassadors of our corporate brand. From overseeing the way in which we approach our clients and showcase our products and services, to positioning South Pole as a global thought leader in the fight for climate action, we sharpen and strengthen our brand positioning and multiply our impact in the market through our strong value proposition. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
The purpose of this role is to execute the regional marketing plan in your region. In addition, you will actively contribute to shaping and creating your region’s marketing plan. You will coordinate with your colleagues across Europe and the globe to drive business success, market transformation and inspire a generation of climate leaders. You will be responsible for delivering leads for your region and managing South Pole’s partnerships regionally whilst developing a strong working relationship with relevant national media outlets. You will also drive a strong partnership with clients to maximise the value of success stories for both clients and South Pole.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Work with the Commercial Director, Europe Marketing Lead, other regional marketing team members and the Global Marketing Director and provide inputs to create our regional marketing plan Manage the execution of the regional marketing plan in your region
- Drive and manage [6-8] integrated campaigns annually around key topics with an associated prospect journey targeted at local prospect organisations.
- Drive the development of a structured lead generation process locally based on global guidance Monitor national media and social channels to identify where South Pole is mentioned and liaise with the Communications team to respond appropriately.
- Execution of global partnership events or programmes locally if required by Communications team Compile and manage an analysis of the key stakeholders and influencers of corporate climate solutions in your market In conjunction with the KAM, work with clients to deliver their success stories, ensuring consistency with South Pole’s ambitions for client testimonials Develop Pardot / wider-CRM capabilities to identify new opportunities for digital marketing / business development
- Coordinate activity across the wider Regional Marketing Team to share best practices, learn from other markets and increase return on content development
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sustainability or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a B2B marketing department, executing a marketing plan with strong sales and client interactions
- Knowledge of environmental and sustainability topics and experience of building campaigns around these topics Demonstrable competence of digital marketing techniques or marketing automation systems
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner effectively with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent planning skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and one other European language
- Interest in working on strategic solutions for and with clients
- Ability to create content / support the delivery of thought-leadership within the Regional Team
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.