South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and exceptionally organised Recruitment Coordinator to support our Recruitment Team. Since our organisation is growing at pace, this role with give you the opportunity for career development into other areas of recruitment and HR!
You will play a vital role in helping our purpose driven organisation grow, by working closely with our global hiring community on their wide ranging recruitment administration tasks. This is a challenging, autonomous role for a candidate who has exceptional skills in relationship building, organisation and process management.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Support recruitment processes from launch to close
- Assisting Senior Recruiters with implementing our recruitment strategy
- Design new recruitment processes and policies
- Screening and selection of candidates
- Scheduling interviews and technical tests
- System maintenance
- Recruitment metrics and reporting
- Recruitment marketing
- Candidate management including interview coordination
- Hiring manager training
- Experience in a fast paced driven environment
- Experience in recruitment administration or similar operational role
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise workload
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.