South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Corporate Functions team is the “enablement engine” of South Pole. Behind the scenes, we provide the business with world-class solutions and best practices that sustain business growth and success. We cover key areas such as Finance, HR, Office Management, Legal, IT, Operations, etc. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
At South Pole, we are delivering an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme to drive scalable growth and enable process automation across the business. We are looking for a Product Manager to focus on the Salesforce platform, a key solution in our system portfolio. This product management is instrumental in translating the pain points and business requirements into actionable work streams in the Salesforce environment.
If you have an analyst mindset with great attention to details and strong Salesforce platform experience, then this role could be perfect for you.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of teams and business lines with reference to Salesforce
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business problem
- Record and map business requirements and verify them with stakeholders
- Work with product owners and project managers to communicate the benefits of your recommendations across the stakeholder groups and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Relevant work experience, including Salesforce (Sales, Pardot, CPQ)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, across different geographies and business functions
- Ability to understand and influence technical and business stakeholders at differing levels in the organisation
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Experience in process engineering, workflow mapping
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business
- Educated to degree level
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.