South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Corporate Functions team is the “enablement engine” of South Pole. Behind the scenes, we provide the business with world-class solutions and best practices that sustain business growth and success. We cover key areas such as Finance, HR, Office Management, Legal, IT, Operations, etc. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
At South Pole, we continue to grow at pace, and we utilise modern business software applications to support this expansion. We seek an individual to provide application support to our user population for our SaaS solutions: Jira, teamtailor, Miro, Jira Service Management and our new HRIS solution.
The successful candidate will take requirements from our business stakeholders and configure the SaaS solutions to meet their needs. As part of our Business Systems team, you will work alongside our Salesforce and Technology teams to ensure that our SaaS applications are in step with our operations and deliver an efficient, streamlined experience for our users.
If you have a strong analytic approach, allied to SaaS configuration (click not code) experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Understand and document the needs of end-users, practice teams and business lines as relating to the SaaS applications (HRIS, Jira, teamtailor, docusign etc)
- Act as the point of contact across the business for our key SaaS solutions, includes user forums, training sessions, communications, day-to-day questions
- Deliver configuration of SaaS solutions to meet business requirements (examples would include new workflows, changed page layouts, new user groups etc)
- Maintain and prioritize change backlog for key SaaS solutions, and deliver timely, frequent updates to end-users, and create an enduring feedback loop with users.
- Work closely with other technical teams, eg API integration, data exchange and reporting solutions
- Perform key configuration tasks as part of the project team for our new HRIS solution deployment
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, including 2 years of configuration experience on SaaS applications (eg Jira, Miro, teamtailor, docusign )
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, across different geographies and business functions
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering solutions to a high level of accuracy
- Evidence of project contribution for a new SaaS solution deployment, eg CRM, HRIS
- Previous experience of Salesforce would be well regarded.
- Proven experience in business analysis, product ownership and software configuration
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change, and how the SaaS applications fit into the overall technology picture for South Pole
- The ability to work under pressure, and balance multiple workloads concurrently
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Educated to degree level
- Exceptional communication and requirement gathering skills
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.