South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Corporate Functions team is the “enablement engine” of South Pole. Behind the scenes, we provide the business with world-class solutions and best practices that sustain business growth and success. We cover key areas such as Finance, HR, Office Management, Legal, IT, Operations, etc. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
The purpose of this role is to provide regional management of the complete end to end recruitment life-cycle for a broad range of critical positions in the LATAM region. You will play a vital role in increasing our recruitment capabilities and work with our dynamic and purpose-driven organisation to take the next big step in our growth journey. Are you looking for an opportunity for a global scale up to make an impact on Climate Change and help recruit the best talent to join our cause?
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the Recruitment efforts for roles across business lines in the region with a focus on delivering new and innovative recruitment solutions to ensure we hit our hiring targets
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies including but not limited to direct sourcing, agencies, job boards, universities, networking events etc for regional offices
- Manage stakeholder relationships ensuring a consultative approach underpinned by delivery
- Own full cycle recruitment while maintaining a pipeline of candidates
- Provide regional expertise to our global talent sourcing strategy
- Proactive sourcing and networking of sustainability and climate change talent
- Support the Head of Recruitment with global projects that will enhance our global recruitment capabilities
- Act as a company ambassador, attracting the best possible talent for our organisation
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Experience in either recruitment agency or in house recruitment roles
- Having recruited across countries such as US, Mexico and Colombia
- Experience having recruited for fast-paced and high growth organisations previously
- Excellent communication skills as well as a strong attention to detail
- A ‘people person’ with the ability to build relationships with ease
- Curious, inquisitive and comfortable with changing circumstances
- Strong time management and organisational planning
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary, global team as well as independently
- Eagerness to grow and learn in a dynamic and fast evolving team
- Passion for environmental issues and understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
If you would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV in English
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.