South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all continents across the globe, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Corporate Functions team is the “enablement engine” of South Pole. Behind the scenes, we provide the business with world-class solutions and best practices that sustain business growth and success. We cover key areas such as Finance, HR, Office Management, Legal, IT, Operations, etc. If you are a smart, ambitious and dynamic professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change, the below position may be right for you!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Support Specialist to join our growing Contracts Management Team. The Commercial Support Specialist will be instrumental to the success of the sales and contracting journey and will carry out a wide variety of tasks to help assist the contracts team and sales managers to prepare and effectively deliver contracts, proposals and to coordinate deliveries on our contracts.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Execute activities relating to coordination of contracts approval, signing and filing process
- Support with drafting and reviewing documents and simpler agreements according to South Pole’s standard positions
- Perform quality and consistency checks of all commercial contracts within South Pole’s project management and sales systems
- Coordinate and monitor delivery of South Pole’s contractual obligations and work with the registry team to assist with the execution of timely, accurate and efficient carbon credit and REC deliveries
- Support the sales team by collating information and completing documentation relating to South Pole’s business as required by our business partners’ onboarding processes
- Support the sales team by collating information and completing questionnaires as required by our business partners’ RFP processes
- Perform onboarding checks of potential business partners to South Pole, according to South Pole’s internal processes
- Contribute to internal process development and improvement Potential other related tasks to meet business needs
- Relevant work experience in an administrative/ contracts or sales support function
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable working on own initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Accuracy and precise attention to detail Professional proficiency in English
- Prior working experience with CRM systems (particularly Salesforce)
- University degree in Business, Administration (or similar)
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.